Hospice: 10 Things Patients and Families Need to Know

Hospice is a care philosophy that focuses on maximizing the quality of life as opposed to the quantity of life. Hospice may incl...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quiz Day and Fast Food

I spent most of the day lounging around my apartment and casually studying for tonight's psychopharmacology quiz. Having done rather well on the professor's practice quiz, I wasn't too worried. While the actual quiz was slightly trickier, I take comfort in the notion that the rest of the class felt the same. I'll find out the results next week.

To "celebrate" my friend and I are planning to go to Target to get supplies and then treat ourselves to discounted fast food courtesy to my soon expiring 2009 Entertainment Book.



For those of you who do not own an Entertainment Book, I highly recommend it as a great way to save money on your favorite local food, shopping, and entertainment places. Simply go to the link above, enter in your zip code, and order an Entertainment Book specific to your location. While it costs $35, there is currently a special where you receive a $25 restaurant gift card with your order. On top of that, shipping is free. It's definitely worth the price, considering I've saved more than $35 this year on movie tickets, fast food, restaurants, groceries, and other shopping expenses!

Anyway, break is over, so I should go back to paying attention in class!

1 comment: