Hospice: 10 Things Patients and Families Need to Know

Hospice is a care philosophy that focuses on maximizing the quality of life as opposed to the quantity of life. Hospice may incl...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

$16 finds at Old Navy

Old Navy is my default store for most clothing needs. While their quality isn't as good as more expensive stores such as Banana Republic, most of Old Navy's clothes are of decent quality and reasonably priced. When combined with sales and coupons, one can save even more money.

For instance, Old Navy is currently having its 16th birthday sale where many items are only $16. In the market for a new pair of jeans and a sweater for work, I went and bought the following:

-One pair of jeans: $16

-One sweater: $16

-One sweater for cheap boyfriend: $16

-One pair of pumpkin socks: $3

After combining this sale with a $10 off $50 coupon from Old Navy Weekly, my final total (including tax) was $45. Not too horrible for clothes I know I'll be using for a while (yes, I'm planning to wear the pumpkin socks year round).

For those who like to get up early on a weekend morning, select Old Navy sweaters will be $10 this Saturday, October 16 from 7am-10am. I'm not sure which sweaters will be on sale, but it might be worth a look if you need warm clothing for winter. Christmas is coming up fast, so it also might be a good time to stock up on presents! As for me, my weekends are for catching up on sleep, so I'll probably pass on this particular sale. With the holidays coming up, I'm sure there will be many sales to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment