Hospice: 10 Things Patients and Families Need to Know

Hospice is a care philosophy that focuses on maximizing the quality of life as opposed to the quantity of life. Hospice may incl...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Disneyland tickets!!!

Perhaps it's the kid in me, but I've been a fan of Disney theme parks all my life. Lately, I've been itching to visit Disneyland, but the extremely high ticket prices are a deterrent. Coupled with hotel room, transportation, and food costs, a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth is just not feasible at the moment.

However, according to MouseSavers.com there may be hope, granted I can make some military friends. From 10/24/10 to 9/28/11, active and retired members of the US military will be able to buy 3-Day Park Hopper Passes for $99 each. More information can be found here.

Time to make some new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment