Thursday, August 16, 2012

Little Black Bag!

Little Black Bag
Hello, and sorry for the lack of posts these past few months.  Hopefully this one will partially make up for it!  For a quick life update, please check out Cheap Social Worker Adventures.

Little Black Bag (or "LBB" for short) is a discount shopping website that a friend introduced to me.  The site is basically modeled after Japanese "Lucky Bags", where people buy mystery grab bags and trade items with their friends.  How LBB works is as follows:

1) You pick a starting item from LBB's extensive gallery of bags, jewelry, accessories, and make-up.  Brands include Betsey Johnson, BCBG, Steve Madden, Kenneth Cole, and more.

2) LBB then populates your "bag" (which is basically your shopping cart) with two mystery products which are revealed after you check out.  You bag will total over $100 to start. 

3) After you check out, you have seven days to trade the items in your bag with other LBB users.  You can trade up, down, and/or laterally for items that you want.

In my last LBB I managed to trade my items for two handbags, a pair of sunglasses, and a necklace, valued at over $250.  Not bad for $59.99 plus shipping ($49.99 if you sign up for their subscription plan).  LBB has an excellent return policy that either refunds your money or provides exchange credit for a future purchase.  When I received a broken necklace a few months back, they credited my account without me having to ship it back!

As someone who tries to get more out of less, I would highly recommend Little Black Bag.  Not only have I gotten quality items for myself, I've also found some great presents for friends and family. These next few months, I will definitely use the site for my Christmas shopping!

I believe LBB is currently offering a promotion of 10% off your first bag with code FACEBOOK10.  Also, today only LBB will add an extra item to your bag valued at around $50 with code DAILYBUZZ.

Here's an invite link for anyone interested:  Little Black Bag.  I may be opening a bag myself today!

3 comments:

  1. トリーバーチは多くの人のすごく愛しているモノです。全体から見て、すごくファッション性が自ら人の前に現れてくれます。好きですから、多くの時に、アメリカへ行ってみたい気持ちがたっぷりあります。でも、このブランド品は高品質で、高級感がいっぱいあるから、価格はそんなに高くありませんが、でも、私の力ではなかなか高くなります。ですから、今の私は頑張って、ちゃんとお金を貯金して、お金が適度に至ってはトリーバーチ 財布を購入することになります。

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pick a starting item from LBB's extensive gallery of bags, jewelry, accessories, and make-up. Brands include Betsey Johnson, BCBG, Steve Madden, Kenneth Cole, and more. masters degree in clinical psychology

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are various people who are living in canada and want to apply for green card or renewal of the visa for canada. Although, there are various immigration offices in canada

    ReplyDelete