Thursday, October 25, 2012

Steal a Base, Get a Free Taco!

The World Series is in full swing here in the Bay Area. It's absolutely amazing and wonderful how a sports team can unite one of the most diverse cities in the country. As I was walking down the street tonight wearing my Giants shirt, I was stopped by people of various ethnic and linguistic backgrounds wanting to know the score. Things like these make me love living in the Bay Area even more!

Anyway, as part of a promotion, Taco Bell is offering free Doritos Locos Tacos to everyone if someone steals a base during the World Series. Since Angel Pagan stole second base during the bottom of the 8th inning tonight, everyone can now enjoy a free taco on 10/30/12 from 2-6pm. Yes, this also includes Detroit Tigers fans. Thank you, Angel Pagan!

Enjoy, and GO GIANTS!

2 comments:

  1. As I was walking down the street tonight wearing my Giants shirt, I was stopped by people of various ethnic and linguistic backgrounds wanting to know the score. Things like these make me love living in the Bay Area even more! masters degree in social work

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was branded one and looking so nice to see and it will attract all the people to buy.
    Deals to buy

    ReplyDelete