Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Freebie!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Work and commuting has completely consumed me these past few weeks, and I've gotten suckered into playing Realm of the Mad God in what little free time I have. I'll try to squeeze in posts more often, especially with deals I've been finding lately like this one:

This St. Patrick's Day weekend, Burger King is offering free french fries with green ketchup! Green ketchup tastes exactly like red ketchup, but it's another entertaining novelty food item to consume along with green beer, green milkshakes, and green pastry items. The best part is that it's free today and tomorrow, so head to your local Burger King and turn your tongue green!

1 comment:

  1. I have. I'll try to squeeze in posts more often, especially with deals I've been finding lately like this one: clinical psychology degree

    ReplyDelete